GET INVOLVED

COVESA Getting Started

COVESA Community Calendar - Weekly Meeting Schedule

COVESA Communication Channels (Slack, Mailing Lists, Calendar)

COVESA Github Repository

Project Launch Process

Request Wiki Account

Join COVESA

COVESA Briefing/Overview Deck


COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS

Data Expert Group
▶︎ Best Practices
     ▷ Governance
     ▷ Privacy and Identity
     ▷ Data Model Definition
     ▷ API First
▶︎ Data Models and Ontologies
     ▷ Vehicle Signal Specification (VSS)
     ▷ Vehicle Signal Specification Ontology (VSSo) - W3C Collaboration
▶︎ Architecture and Infrastructure
▶︎ Interface Definition
     ▷ Vehicle API
     ▷ Vehicle Service Catalog (VSC)
     ▷ Vehicle Information Service Specification (VISS) - W3C Collaboration
 
Data Expert Group Workshop 2023Q1

Electric Vehicle Charging Expert Group
▶︎ EV Charging Event Data Aggregation Project
▶︎ EV Optimization - Increase Travel Range for Fixed Battery

Android™ Automotive SIG
▶︎ Android Automotive White Label App Store

Security Team

Simulation and Tooling
▶︎ digital.auto

Vehicle Experience and Content - Entertainment BoF
▶︎ In-vehicle Payment SIG

HISTORICAL

Common Vehicle Interface Initiative

Cloud & Connected Services Project

SDV Telemetry Project - On Hold

Events

Industry Events

Industry Events 2023

COVESA Events

October 2022 All Member Meeting

April 2022 All Member Meeting

October 2021 All Member Meeting

May 2021 All Member Meeting

October 2020 All Member Meeting

May 2020 Virtual Technical Summit

November 2019 Technical Summit

May 2019 All Member Meeting

Contact Us

Child pages
  • Meeting 2022-08-30

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By using this site, you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.


Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Attendees
  • Adnan Bekan
  • Erik Jaegervall
  • Joby Jester
  • Krishna Koppolu
  • Paul Boyes
  • Sebastian Schildt
  • Stephen Lawrence
  • Ted Guild
  • Thomas Spreckley
  • Tim Grieshammer
Notes

Walk through overview of Data Expert Group with question and answer

  • Discussed mapping of existing activities to group (see diagram in Charter above).  Explained goal is not to disrupt current activities
  • Discussed distinctions between Security, Privacy, and Personal Privacy.  Work to be done.
  • Discussed ideas for desired next steps.


Identified and confirmed the following leadership:


Discussed October AMM schedule.


Next Steps/Action Items
  • Coordinate next meeting Erik Jaegervall 
    • Topics:
      • Way of working and deliverables
      • 6 month roadmap
      • AMM Presentation
      • Additional Group Co-Chair
  • Communication plan Paul Boyes 
  • October AMM Scedule
    • Create working copy for group Paul Boyes
    • Group to provide input and detail as to their thoughts @everybody
  • No labels