Erik, Paul, Joby, Stephen, Ted
- Working model (at least until AMM)
- Agree on what shall be discussed in expert Group Meeting vs. subproject meetings (VSS, VSC, security, CVII, …)
- Meeting frequency, time and dates
- What do we want to achieve until AMM
- Identification of current activities that falls under data expert Group (What are they doing? How active are they? What has been delivered/contributed last 6 months? Roadmap for next 6 months)
- Identification of a limited number of gaps/inconsistencies that needs to be prioritized by the Data Expert Group – e.g. what shall be our main focus until next AMM
- AMM presentations and sessions – see https://wiki.covesa.global/display/WIK4/Data+Expert+Group+Working+Internal+planning+page+for+COVESA+AMM+October+2022
- If time permits, sync on status of all activities belonging to Data Expert Group
Minutes of Meetings
- Keep weekly meeting at this slot.
- All pillar leads to prepare 1-2 slides on what current/recent activities and plans on what to do going forward (e.g. until next AMM). Can be more or less detailed. Either already now present detailed ambition until next AMM, or state that detailed ambition will be discussed during AMM or after AMM.
- If possible, send to Erik in advance
- Next week discuss:
- Quick review of slides mentioned above, any gaps/inconsistencies, e.g. projects falling between the pillars.
- AMM sessions - does plan need to be updated?