Wednesdays at 7:00am PT, 10:00am ET, 1600 CET
AMM April 2023:
Presentation showcased at AMM April 2023:
Video demo Link:
Presentations showcased at CES 2023:
2023-09-27 Meeting Notes
- Planning and discussion on Preparations for the AMM in October 2023.
- Discussion on finalization of use cases for the AMM.
2023-09-20 Meeting Notes
- Updates on the developments in the Web Socket Architecture for the Digital Auto Platform.
- Discussion on the integration of other use cases with Digital Twin for AMM.
- Planning for the development of Collateral and Presentations for the AMM in October 2023.
2023-09-13 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on updates in the Web Socket and Digital Auto Connection with the Server-based use case.
- Updates on the development of Digital Twin for AMM.
- Updates on transportation of Physical hardware for HVAC use case for the AMM.
2023-09-06 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on updates in the Server-based architecture use case.
- Discussion on the different use cases that will be presented during AMM 2023.
- Discussion on integration of HVAC Use Case Physical hardware with the other use cases.
2023-08-23 Meeting Notes
- Presentation on the work done on the ANSYS HVAC Use Case Digital Twin Model.
- Planning on the various use cases to be presented during the upcoming AMM.
2023-08-16 Meeting Notes
- Presentation on the foundational architecture of DreamKit solution showcasing:
- Integration with the IVI system
- Exploration on the architecture of Digital Auto v1.0 and its interconnection with diverse IVI models and the DreamKit ANSYS Model via HPC utilizing VSS Signal.
- Discussion on the roadmap for version 2.0 of Digital Auto.
- Discussion regarding the architecture of the upcoming AMM demo and outlined tasks for the forthcoming week.
- Updates on API integration for IVI systems with Azure Cloud.
2023-08-09 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on the updates in the development of HVAC use case.
- Brainstorming to come up with a high level architecture for the Use Case presentation during AMM in October 2023.
- Planning the collaboration from various stakeholders to develop specific use cases for the next AMM.
- Discussion on logistics for the next AMM.
2023-08-02 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on the updates on Digital.Auto in relation to the Server-based architecture.
- Planning for the next AMM in October 2023.
- Discussion on involvement of various stakeholders to develop the use cases for the next AMM.
2023-07-26 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on the updates in Server-based architecture approach.
- Discussion on the approach to be taken for the next AMM in October 2023.
- Discussion on the work being done by Ansys on Digital Twin use cases.
2023-07-19 Meeting Notes
- Pradeep Kumar - Mobis
- Umang Sharma - Mobis
- Anirudh K - Mobis
- @ Chris Cheng - Steinbeis
- @ Gopinath P - Ansys
- @ Hemesh Patil - Ansys
- @ Richard Fernandes - General Motors
- cc @Jaegervall Eric - Bosch
- Discussion on the development of Websocket for Server-based architecture.
- Presentation on updates in Digital.auto simulations with a discussion on further changes.
- Discussion on the approach taken by Ansys for further development of Digital Twin use cases.
2023-07-12 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on current updates and revised architecture for the data flow between the EV and the Digital Auto server.
- Discuss on Ansys Digital Twin use cases including HVAC use case.
2023-07-05 Meeting Notes
- Conversation about optimizing EV power and the API for digital auto communication.
- Presentation on the revised architecture for the data flow between the EV and the Digital Auto server.
- Demonstration on the EV power optimization digital auto demo.
2023-06-28 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on integrating Server based Architecture for IVI Use Case with the Digital.Auto Platform
- Feedback and suggestions received on changes to be made in Server based Architecture for IVI Use Case
2023-06-21 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on updates in Server based Architecture for IVI Use Case
- Discussion on next steps to collaborate with other open source organizations such as SOAFEE
- Discussion on steps to be taken to include more partner companies including OEMs in the Project
2023-06-14 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on Server based Architecture for IVI Use Case
- Feedback from team regarding possible changes to the Server based Architecture
- Discussion on updates and next steps with respect to collaboration with Bosch regarding HVAC Use Case
2023-05-31 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on GitHub Branch configuration and modifications that can be made
- Discussion on possible collaboration with Simulink
- Updates from Bosch regarding HVAC Use Case
2023-05-17 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on IVI Application developed for AMM
- Discussion on steps to be taken to include more partner companies in the Project
- Digital. Playground updates on simulation models discussed
2023-05-10 Meeting Notes
- Updates shared on the new GitHub repository created for EV Power Optimization Project. Link to the repository: https://github.com/COVESA/ev_power_optimization
- Discussion on plans for follow up meetings with contacts met during the AMM
- Digital.Playground updates to the user interface discussed
- Discussion on development of HVAC use case going forward
2023-05-03 Meeting Notes
2023-04-19 Meeting Notes
- Presentation of final results from Digital Twin Simulation
- Discussion regarding marketing and booth preparations for AMM
- Discussion regarding Integration of Digital Twin simulation results with Digital Auto Platform
- Discussion on presentation and other documents to be prepared for AMM
- Displaying updates on Infotainment use case demo
- Presentation of Digital Twin simulation results from collaboration with Ansys
- Discussion on integrating Digital Twin simulation results on Digital Auto Platform
- Updates on the new VSS Signal developed for Infotainment Display were discussed
- 2023-03-29 Meeting Notes
- Presentation of updates in Infotainment Application Development use case
Details related to work done in collaboration with Ansys were shared and progress in the development of Digital Twin models was showcased
Branding and space related preparations for AMM 2023 meeting were discussed
- Discussion on Collaboration with Bosch in relation to HVAC use case
- The Integration of use case data on Digital Auto Platform was discussed
- 2023-03-22 Meeting Notes
- Work done on Infotainment use case presented, feedback given by the project team on how this use case can be integrated with VSS
Key updates shared from meetings with Ansys regarding Digital Twin models
It was discussed that a document titled Status Report of EV Power Optimization project will be prepared with the combined effort of the project team
- This document can be showcased at AMM 2023
- The document can contain details of work done so far and future plans for this project
- 2023-03-08 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on Infotainment Demo planned to be showcased during AMM 2023
- Planned System Architecture and Use Cases
- Planned approaches to showcase the use cases during AMM 2023
- The implementation of EV Power Optimization use cases on Digital Playground Platform for AMM was discussed
- Details of key points from recent meeting with Bosch regarding HVAC Use Case were shared
- 2023-03-01 Meeting Notes
- Discussion on ongoing collaboration between with Ansys on Digital Twin Model Development for HVAC Use Case
- Discussion on upcoming meeting with Bosch regarding possible collaboration to develop HVAC Use Case
- It was discussed that the IVI and HVAC use cases will be presented during the AMM
- The planned Agenda Schedule for EV Power Optimization Project during AMM 23 was discussed with the below key points
- Room will be available at the AMM Venue for showcasing Demos
- Any Special Requirements for presenting Demos need to be mentioned in advance to COVESA
- 2023-01-11 Meeting Notes
- Discussed CES - the thought is it went well
- Seeking an HVAC Expert to determine what signals are needed
- Introductions of new attendees Ted Guild and John Moon
- Chandra presented background for Ted and John
- Unknown User (firstname.lastname@example.org) to look into HVAC Demo system + integration
- Asked for spot to present at next AMM
- Discussed when next AMM
- 2022-12-21 Meeting Notes:
- Demo of Playground.AI Visualizations was showcased. Discussion on the types of additional data points that can be added to the Playground.
- Specific Topics to be included in the CES presentations were discussed along with a discussion on the overall flow of the presentations.
- Discussion on updates made to the Datasheet, the updated Data will be shared among the team for further iterations.
- Discussion on submission of 1 pull request on VSS and regarding the development of a detailed VSS Architecture for this project.
- It was agreed to have another call next week to finalize the data and presentations for CES.
- 2022-12-14 Meeting Notes:
- Discussion Points
Based on the discussion on the call, Pull request for VSS Signals developed will be submitted
Mobis recommended Branch level degradation status in the VSS status but this requires discussion in the VSS Meeting
For the CES Dataset samples, Bosch suggested to include Powertrain Data and Status. Mobis will work on making these changes in the Dataset
- Steinbeis will share the updated Digital.Auto Visualization based on the updated data sheet
EV Power Optimization Project Proposal:
Framing Question: How can we increase the travel range in EV for fixed battery capacity?
EV Power Optimization Project Proposal Summary
- The proposal team aims to initiate and lead a dedicated EV power optimization Interest group within COVESA.
- An initial seeding project aims at :
- Develop standard specification for power optimization.
- Demonstrate features/scenarios by POC.
- The proposal team would like to drive this project if other OEMS participate in defining/improving the guidelines for multiple ECU’s.
The COVESA Community Calendar contains all open COVESA meetings. We suggest you subscribe to this calendar to stay up to date.
EV Charging Expert Group Mailing List (Google Group)
COVESA Community Workspace Invite:
EV Charging Expert Group Channel: