- Tech Charter status
- Spec and PoC part aligned
- licensing topics remaining
- next meeting Friday - just to finalize it
- Way forward
- COVESA to continue with VehicleAPI (northbound) without formal AUTOSAR involvement.
- Joint part to be continued at earliest in March (if a license agreement exists)
- Remaining work until meeting Feb 3rd
- assumed that the meeting the 3rd will still take place
- What to do after Feb 3rd
- COVESA to make our own charter, by removing parts depending on AUTOSAR
- Figure out requirements, document
- There is a proposal from Ulf
- Ulf: We can use as base, possibly submit to AUTOSAR
- Ted: But why shall we start.
- Continue with this slot after Feb 3rd?
- Github Repo so we can start with Charter+API?
- Proposal: Continue discussing COVESA vehicle API charter Feb 7th (same slot)
- Charter status
- Spec part aligned
- PoC part to be discussed by WG Cloud on Thursday
- What to do after charter
- Work model - joint effort vs split responsibilities
- Document format (charter, specs)
- Where to store - create Git repo
- Who wants to drive what - what volunteers do we have for specs, PoCs and so on.
- BMW and Renesas interest
- We might have a lot of PoC setups, then we need to see where there is interest for collaboration.
- Adaptive AUTOSAR simulator: https://github.com/langroodi/Adaptive-AUTOSAR
- Adnan: Do we have any additional questions to AUTOSAR, if not we can continue defining north bound
- How will deployment scenarios look like? Can AUTOSAR provide info? Then we can continue developm, wo AUTOSAR involvement if needed.
- Stephen: Focus next meeting on who to get going?!
- Has Ford/MBition any opinion on what need to exist in the interface
- Erik presented result of last call with Sami
- Comments merged to charter
- Draft proposal on deliverables added to charter.
- Erik presented an idea on how the charter could be extended to be more explicit on deliveries - necessary to be able to create roadmap
- Erik has been in contact with Nadym Salem to set up a meeting with Sami Kekki and others from the AUTOSAR Cloud WG to align on charter before meeting Dec 16th, no response from Sami yet
- Meeting decision to increase depth in charter, but not include all from shown presentation
- Two possible setup of "Vehicle API" must be included
- Where the "Vehicle API" is used inside AUTOSAR (Interface between AUTOSAR and Linux/Cloud may use something completely different)
- Where the "Vehicle API" is used between AUTOSAR and Linux
- Erik to update draft charter, possibly ready Wednesday or Thursday
- Adnan and others to review
- Discussion to continue next Tuesday