Tags: Bevan Watkiss Hilik Stein
Links: AMM Meeting information
Thursday time schedule
09:00 - 09:30 Return-of-experience presentation: Securethings
09:30 - 9:50 Itemis
09:50 - 10:30 Workshop
Discussion on the survey results - 10-15 min
(led by: Bevan and Hilik)
- Reactions to the survey
- Which conclusions are most important to take action on?
- Was there some area missing in the questionnaire?
- Did you feel there were any incorrect conclusions?
- Discuss second (follow-up) security survey after SAE survey
- Drawing from GENIVI Security Team already comprehensive survey preparation
- Plus the identified "follow-ups" or missing features in SAE survey
- Draft some concrete follow-up questions for a "stage 2" survey
"Ask-me-anything" based on Return-of-experience presentations this week - 10 min / end
(Securethings, Saferide, Karamba, Irdeto)
- The room participants (several from diverse companies since this is an AMM) have the opportunity to continue Q&A if there was not enough time.
Charter and Aims for next year
Linux hardening guide...?
- Invitation to security team regular meetings. (Which topic are you most interested in?)
- Open Mic?: Message from OEMs indicating the security stance, upto and value. Areas of concern they see.
- Sec Team Meeting during TU?