Planning page for the Autumn AMM in Detroit.
- Ideation on future EG
Topics (for consideration):
- VSS Data Storage and Sync
- CVII Tech Stack in-vehicle arch diagram => in-vehicle data architecture
- Data filtering
- Real-time vs historical
- Change set vs sample
- Ted: If we do should consider including curvelogging and connection to EV charging
- Autosar, Vehicle API
- CCS Architecture => Covesa Cloud Architecture
- Ingest (Kafka etc.)
- Data EG: Data Architecture / Infrastructure
- In-vehicle Data Storage and Sync PoC (BMW discussion - earlier discussion with MongoDB: https://www.w3.org/2022/01/25-auto-minutes)
- VISSv2 client from UMA
- Has security track connection also.
Session timetable planning (Data Expert Group Working Internal planning page for COVESA AMM October 2022):
- Steve: Very brief recap of the project scope
- BMW/MongoDB: Presentation by BMW and MongoDB combining return of experience and input
- All: technical workshop agreeing the next collaboration work for the in-scope touch points within In-vehicle, Vehicle2Cloud and Cloud
- What are the gaps? What do people want to work on?
- In the case of in-vehicle interest has been shown in VSS Data Storage and Sync. Work on moving that towards a plan.