- VISSv2 Access control. Authentication part is not strictly specified, so some design is required. And implement. (Ulf)
- Identification of subjects (vehicle, charging station) in system-to-system interaction (Dirk)
- Does this need to follow specification from charging standards orgs?
- Parking, or other use cases also exist.
- When you broker messages between standards, the security model might not be compatible. E.g. MQTT to other. (Dirk)
- Implement "full" MQTT access control mechanism (e.g. limited to a set of VSS signals)
- Code-scanning with tools for uncovering software issues that could be vulnerabilities.
Slide deck with first proposals (v1, draft ideas)